31/12/09

Why only today?




What are your goals for 2010?
What are you thinking about going by 2009?
What do you regreat and what are you happy about?

The typical questions made on the last day of the year. And from the first january we will start next race to achieve more, to have more, to see more....?
Do we?

I'm the part of it and sometimes I would like to stop and ask myself - why, what for, where am I going.....
Sometimes it's happennig for a while and I wonder....
But then "the world" is calling me. Will also 2010 pass as a example of these mechanisms?
We will see....
I am curious to see all new adventures, new emotions and surprises that 2010 will gives me....
But till then, I will celebrate TODAY!!

Happy New Year!
Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!
Felice Anno Nuovo!


4 commenti:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

    RispondiElimina