02/10/09

Tibetan Buddhism


During my six month residence in San Diego I met people from RIGPA - the group who study Tibetan Buddhism. I've never had opportunity to know it better. I also thought that being catholic I should not to practice or try to understand others religions. But buddhism philosophy doesn't force you to leave own religion to switch to another. It makes me calm and peaceful. I really find it interesting and inspiring. "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" by Sogyal Rinpoche is the first position on my list of books to read.




2 commenti:

  1. Il Libr tibetano dei morti è molto interessante e fa riflettere moltissimo... Se sei disposta a leggerlo in italiano te lo presto io ^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lo hai davvero?? Grazie - pensavo di comprare in inglese.

    Cosa ne pensi???

    RispondiElimina