10/02/10

Procrastination


Few days ago I read a polish post about procrastination. (http://blog.sukceskobiety.pl/).
I found it very interesting. So I present here some notes:
- Procrastination very often isn't an effect of laziness
- With regards to D. Waitley statements -by postponing some activities we protect our self-esteem and indipendency. We delay realization of some tasks not to suffer
- Procrastination can be some form of defence from suffering, but a short-term defence
- Do you procrastinate .....
  • for fear of failure
  • for fear of imperfection
  • for fear of unrealistic expectations
  • foe fear of success
  • to present your aversion to power and authority
  • and others...
And what do you do with this. Knowing reasons doesn't help us eliminate it.
When you delay to do something, you say "I will do it tomorrow" or "I will do it someday"?
, first emotion which appear is fear or anger?

How your procrastination looks like?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento